Important Watering Schedule Reminder
In accordance with the St. Johns River Water Management District Severe Water Declaration Order, the Town of Montverde's watering schedule is as follows:
|Time of year
|Homes with odd numbered or no addresses
|Homes with even numbered addresses
- Daylight saving time:
Second Sunday in March until the first Sunday in November
- Eastern Standard Time:
First Sunday in November until the second Sunday in March
- An odd numbered address is one that ends in 1, 3, 5, 7 or 9.
- An even numbered address is one that ends in 0, 2, 4, 6 or 8.
- Water only when needed and not between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Water for no more than one hour per zone.
- Restrictions apply to private wells and pumps, ground or surface water and water from public and private utilities.
- Some exceptions apply.
- FIRST VIOLATION – VERBAL WARNING
- SECOND VIOLATION – WRITTEN WARNING
- THIRD VIOLATION - $50.00 FINE
- SUBSEQUENT VIOLATION - UP TO $500.00 FINE
What's your water footprint? Click here
to calculate it!